You can now access a variety of services online without having to phone or visit the surgery. There are many GP online service providers but we are recommending the NHS App.
Online Services Introduction
Registering for Online Services
Online services offered
- Ordering repeat prescriptions
- Get health advise
- View your medical record
- Make and cancel appointments
- Register your organ donor decision
Our online services are quick, easy and convenient to use from a smartphone, tablet or computer.
They will save you time and help you take more control of your health, particularly if you have any long-term medical conditions which require regular monitoring and prescriptions.
Access can also be withdrawn at any time if there are concerns about patient confidentiality.
Abuse of the Online System
Abuse of the system includes, but is not exclusive to the following:
- Sending needless or abusive messages to the Practice
- Repeatedly booking and cancelling appointments
- Repeatedly booking appointments over a short period of time
- Booking appointments and not attending them
- Any offensive or abusive messages through the service
- Requesting prescriptions that you do not need.
We take the security of your information very seriously. Our clinical systems provider ensures that the information you provide when using the online services portal is protected.
Using the most up-to-date version of your web browser also improves security of information. Remember to close the browser after use, especially if someone else could access your computer.