The Park Medical Practice is run by a group of dedicated clinicians and a supportive practice team across two sites who aim to provide high standards of health care to all who access our services. Our aim is to ensure all our patients are seen with respect and dignity, providing quality care by seeing the right healthcare professional in a timely manner.
PRIVACY, DIGNITY AND RESPECT
We are committed to ensuring that patients are treated in clean and pleasant surroundings and that the staff will do all that they can to protect people’s privacy and dignity. Treating people as individuals, whatever their differences or values, and ensuring that their particular needs are met, is central to our philosophy of ensuring the very highest levels of privacy, dignity and respect.
The practice provides the following facilities for our patients:
- Designated disabled parking spaces, adjacent to the main entrance.
- Level access from the car park into the premises.
- Cottam Lane Surgery has automatic main entrance and internal lobby doors
- Reception desks have wheelchair accessible areas for ease of communication.
- Most patient areas including waiting areas, corridors, consulting rooms and treatment rooms have wheelchair access.
- A hearing loop to assist the deaf or hearing-impaired patients.
- Cottam Lane Surgery has a lift for ease of access up to the first floor.
- Disabled toilets available.
- Chaperones are available to be present during a physical examination/consultation, or
if you would prefer to be examined by a health professional of the same gender as yourself, please let us know and we will do our best to comply with your wishes.