PATIENT PARTICIPATION GROUP
THE AIMS OF THE PATIENT PARTICIPATION GROUP
The Practice is supported by a dedicated group of patients who have volunteered to support the surgery in its developments and services. The Patient Participation they meet between 4-6 times a year on rotation between lunch times and evenings.
The group’s aims are:
- To act as a catalyst for change and improvement, seeing new treatments and services brought to the patients.
- To review areas of concern to patients and specific areas for improvement, ensuring improvements are made where appropriate.
- To work with the practice producing plans to support the on-going development in a proactive supportive manner.
- To fund-raise and provide effective communication for and to patients.
- To proactively work with each other and patient participation groups to deliver services.
Should patients wish to be involved but are unable to attend meetings there is a “Virtual Patient Group” As a member of the Virtual Patient Group you will be sent emails requesting your opinion on a range of topics, you decide how often and when you would like to answer these emails.
Anyone interested in joining the formal or virtual group should complete the form below or leave their details at reception in an envelope marked PPG and a staff member of the participation group will contact you to discuss further involvement.
Patient Practice Group Signup
Patient Practice Group Contact Form
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
THE GP PATIENT SURVEY
The GP Patient Survey is an annual survey of patient experience of British General Practice. It is one of the largest ever survey programmes of patients registered to receive primary health care.