The practice is supported by a dedicated group of patients who have volunteered to support the surgery in its developments and services. The Patient Participation they meet between 4 -6 times a year on rotation between lunch times and evenings.
The group’s aims are:
- To act as a catalyst for change and improvement, seeing new treatments and services brought to the patients.
- To review areas of concern to patients and specific areas for improvement, ensuring improvements are made where appropriate.
- To work with the practice producing plans to support the on-going development in a proactive supportive manner.
- To fund-raise and provide effective communication for and to patients.
- To proactively work with each other and patient participation groups to deliver services.
Should patients wish to be involved but are unable to attend meetings there is a “Virtual Patient Group” As a member of the Virtual Patient Group you will be sent emails requesting your opinion on a range of topics, you decide how often and when you would like to answer these emails.
Anyone interested in joining the formal or virtual group should leave their details at reception in an envelope marked PPG and a staff member of the participation group will contact you to discuss further involvement.
Previous minutes from the meetings.
Past Patient Survey Results
The Patient Participation Survey 2014-15(Patient survey 2015)
The Patient Participation Survey 2015-16(Patient Survey 2016)
The Patient Participation Survey 2016-17(Patient survey 2017)
The Patient Participation Survey 2017-18(Patient survey 2018)